43) Then an angel appeared to Him from heaven, strengthening Him. God takes care of his own.
48) But Jesus said to him, “Judas, are you betraying the Son of Man with a kiss? God knows all but still wants us to confess our sins.
51) But Jesus answered and said, “Permit even this.” And He touched his ear and healed him. Jesus had to submit to his Father.
53) When I was with you daily in the temple, you did not try to seize Me. But this is your hour, and the power of darkness.” Things done in the dark and in secrecy will be found out.
62) So Peter went out and wept bitterly. God forgives, restores, and makes us stronger after we fall.
12) That very day Pilate and Herod became friends with each other, for previously they had been at enmity with each other. Enemies will unite to accomplish evil.
Life Application Study Bible NKJV